A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer. This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Statistical analysis cookies: They are those that are treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the offered service.
The cookies used in this website in no case will be used to collect personal information, and have the purpose of offering a better service to the user.
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the installed browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
Finally, in the portal Your Online Choices you can find useful information and configure, supplier by supplier, your preferences about cookies.